Sunday, May 7, 2023

The Sunday Post Meme (217)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  I had a pretty relaxing week as I took a break from streaming on Twitch.  But, the reason why I did that was because I'm planning on doing a Donothon for this week on Wednesday!  This is my first ever Donothon and I hope that it goes by well!  Meanwhile, my baby sister has been in Tennessee all of last week due to her job and she's set to come back home today!  I can't wait for her to tell us her little adventures at Tennessee!





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews








* This week's Cover Spotlight runs from April 23rd, 2023 - April 30th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!


This week's theme is: Orange Color!








* This week's Book Photo Sundays runs from May 7th, 2023 - May 14th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!






  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 




























One Word: EXCITED!!!






(HULU)

* So, I just watched this new movie on Hulu called "The Offering" and it was a pretty interesting horror movie!  I really loved the tension throughout this movie, although I didn't really like the ending of this movie as it plays out like your typical cliched horror movie ending.




 

How was your May so far?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* I took a week off from doing any activities, so it was nice to relax for awhile!

* I'm trying to get back into exercising again and it's going pretty well!  It's always nice to exercise because it makes me feel so good and I want to get back into shape again.

* My baby sister went off to Tennessee for her job, so I'm really excited for her return and I can't wait for her to tell us her little adventures in Tennessee! 



⭐ Books, Bones and Buffy had posted up What’s On My Plate – May 2023

⭐ Metaphors and Moonlight had posted up a review on BOOK REVIEW: WITCH KING BY MARTHA WELLS [AUDIOBOOK] 

⭐ Dark Thoughts had posted up Freebie Friday




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, May 7, 2023



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes breaks are nice! I haven't been through TN in ages- hope your sister had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, horror movies don't always end well. :/ It's great that you're exercising and trying to get in better shape! It's a worthwhile goal! I'm always trying. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...hope my previous comment posted. Not sure if you moderate comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry about that. Yeah, the comments section is in moderate mode because I've been getting a lot of spam comments lately and it was a nightmare to try to go back and delete all those comments. But don't worry, your comment wasn't lost! :D

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen The Offering but I do like horror movies.

    ReplyDelete