Saturday, May 13, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #112: May 13, 2023

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone!  I had a pretty good week!  Last week, I hosted my first ever Donothon on my Twitch account and it went pretty well!  I'm thinking about doing another Donothon for next month since next month is my 1 year anniversary on Twitch!  Meanwhile, I watched a really interesting movie called "Blood, Sweat and Cheer" on Tubi and I have to say that it was one crazy thriller film!




Books Bought:



From Illumicrate:


Some Desperate Glory by Emily Tesh





PURCHASE LINKS








πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•











πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






8 comments:

  1. Congrats on Twitch! I think it would be really fun to do that.

    I hope you're having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Glad your Donothon went well and the movie is not one I heard of but glad you liked it!

    This is a new to me read as well, but I hope you positively love it once you read it!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you enjoy this book when you get to reading it. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to Some Desperate Glory too:-)

    ReplyDelete