Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday #95: Top 10 Books that I randomly grabbed from my shelf

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. 





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!



This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is Top 10 Books that I randomly grabbed from my shelf!

So, this week's Top Ten Tuesday was a lot of fun!  So with this week's topic, we get to play a game where we can pick out 10 books from our shelves (with our eyes closed) and man, I picked out a lot of interesting books from my shelves!  Actually, most of the books in my shelves were books that I haven't read yet and only one book that I actually read.  So, let's see what 10 books I randomly picked out from my shelves (with my eyes closed)!

So, here are my top 10 books that I randomly grabbed from my shelf (in no particular order of course)!








1. Gallant by V.E. Schwab (TBR)






PURCHASE LINKS:







2. We All Fall Down by Rose Szabo (TBR)




PURCHASE LINKS:








3. The Red Scholar's Wake by Aliette De Bodard (TBR)






PURCHASE LINKS:






4. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia (READ)


I read this book many years ago and I really enjoyed it!  It was my first book that I read that dealt with mental health and I thought that it handled the topic of schizophrenia pretty well!




PURCHASE LINKS:




5. Godkiller by Hannah Kaner  (TBR)





PURCHASE LINKS:







6. A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab  (TBR)





PURCHASE LINKS:








7. Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia (TBR)





PURCHASE LINKS:





8. A Lady's Guide to Fortune-Hunting by Sophie Irwin (TBR)




PURCHASE LINKS:







9. The Book Eaters by Sunyi Dean (TBR)




PURCHASE LINKS:





10. Book of Night by Holly Black (TBR)






PURCHASE LINKS:






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕





18 comments:

  1. For some reason I can only see picks 1 & 2...weird. I still need to read Gallant myself! The other one is a new to me one!



    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but I have heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. V.E. Schwab book looks pretty interesting to me. I really want to read her work for so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read This Savage Song so far and I really enjoyed it! Now I'm really excited to read her other books soon!

      Delete
  4. Ooh Book of Night looks good to me. Been wanting to read Holly Black for ages. I remember when Eliza came out too, heard it was so good.

    Nice mix

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these so I hope they are good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Book Eater and Book of Night look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of those so I hope they are good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Lady's Guide to Fortune Hunting (as one of my recent additions to my shelf) but haven't read it yet! It does sound really fun though so I'm hoping it's one I enjoy. Also, thanks for visiting my website today! I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh nice! Popped back over to see if I could see the rest this time! Mostly all new to me ones except for Gallant and Book of Night!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete