Sunday, March 5, 2023

The Sunday Post Meme (210)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  HAPPY MARCH EVERYONE!  I can't believe that it's 2023 and it's already March!  March is my little sister's birthday and I'm going to try to buy some gifts for her.  Also, my birthday just passed and I had a wonderful birthday!  We had some Ocean View and Red Lobster and I always enjoyed eating seafood and steaks on my birthday because they are so DELICIOUS!  Now, me and my family are trying to figure out what restaurant we should take my little sister to for her birthday!







Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews








* This week's Cover Spotlight runs from March 5th, 2023 - March 12th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!


This week's theme is: Green Colors








* This week's Book Photo Sundays runs from March 5th, 2023 - March 12th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!





  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 

























One Word: MARCH!!!






(NETFLIX)

* I finally watched a 2023 movie and I have to say that this movie was okay.  I do like the heartwarming moments throughout this movie and the mystery plot was interesting. But, I didn't really like the characters that much as they were a bit unlikable. But overall, this was an okay comedy horror film.





 

How's your year so far?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* Just went to my sleep doctor and she said that my sleep apnea is getting much better!  I'm really happy about that and I'm glad that I'm able to sleep a lot better nowadays than ever before!

* Forgot to mention this months ago, but I got a new dentist and she's awesome! I've been trying to find a dentist for a while now and I'm glad that I have a really good dentist now!

* A few weeks ago was my birthday and I got a lot of awesome movies like Spider-Man: No Way Home, Midsommar and the Final Destination film series.  I can't wait to watch all of these movies soon!




☆ It Starts At Midnight had posted up their Monthly Minutes for February. 

★ Books, Bones and Buffy had posted up What's on their Plate.

Read All the Things! had posted up their Historical Book Recommendations. 




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, March 5, 2023



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


18 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! We had fried shrimp this week at a restaurant that overlooks the Gulf, and it was fantastic. Nothing like seafood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bithdays! I think picking a restaurant to go to is half the fun. :) Love steak on a birthday ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good birthday and I hope your sister does too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I love Red Lobster! My friend took me there last October for my birthday. Hope you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Birthday, Ronyell! It sounds like you had a nice one. Happy Birthday to your sister as well. You'll have to let us know where you all decide to go to celebrate. My daughter's birthday is coming up and I already know where she will want to go. She loves the Old Spaghetti Factory.

    I haven't seen We Have a Ghost yet, but I probably will at some point.

    I am glad to hear your sleep apnea is improving. That is definitely good news.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never heard of the Old Spaghetti Factory, but it sounds great!

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a delicious meal. Happy Birthday to your sister! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm feeling better with a CPAP machine that I couldn't tolerate years ago, but like it now. I think they have made the equipment lighter and easier to use.
    http://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I didn't care for the CPAP machine at first either. But lately, it has really been helping with my sleep apnea.

      Delete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a good time. I just turned a year older, too. I had a great time too! What a lot of new blog projects you are hosting. Love the new updates to your great to know me page. My Sunday Salon post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always wanted to update my blog and now I got the chance to and it looks fantastic!

      Delete
  9. Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a great birthday. Hope your sister's birthday is great too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! Sounds like a fantastic movie haul! Definitely a relief to get a dentist you like and fantastic about the sleep apnea! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete