Saturday, March 4, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #106: March 4, 2023

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone!  Happy March everyone!  Man, I can't believe that it's 2023 and it's already March!  So, March is my little sister's birthday and I'm going to get her some gifts for her birthday.  Also, I had gotten a TON of books for the last few months and I'm going to showcase my books in this week's Stacking the Shelves!




Books Bought:



From Illumicrate:


Babel by R.F. Kuang




PURCHASE LINK




The Book Eaters by Sunyi Dean




PURCHASE LINK





The Drowned Woods by Emily Lloyd-Jones




PURCHASE LINK






The Whispering Dark by Kelly Andrew




PURCHASE LINK




Godkiller by Hannah Kaner




PURCHASE LINK





The Luminaries by Susan Dennard




PURCHASE LINK









πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•











πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






12 comments:

  1. Great book selections! I have a couple sitting on my nightstand and other on my TBR.....hope you enjoy!
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so good based on cover alone! I hope you enjoy your new books and have a great weekend. - Katie

    My STS if you care to visit -- https://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.com/2023/03/stacking-shelves-4-march-2023.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice new reads! Some new to me ones here! I did read The Luminaries and loved it! I followed Susan on Twitter when it was just a fun adventure game before it morphed into a book! It was a pretty cool experience!

    Hope you enjoy all of your new reads!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got some great books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good group of books. Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a great birthday Ronyell! Enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete