Saturday, March 11, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #107: March 11, 2023

 

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone!  Not much has been happening to me yet in March, although I did watch a few movies and played a few video games.  One of the newest video games that I've been playing that I'm really enjoying so far is "Pizza Tower." It's such a fun and crazy little game and I definitely recommend playing it!






Books Bought:



From Illumicrate:


Girls of Paper and Fire Book 1 by Natasha Ngan






PURCHASE LINKS





Girls of Storm and Shadow Book 2 by Natasha Ngan



PURCHASE LINKS





Girls of Fate and Fury Book 3 by Natasha Ngan



PURCHASE LINKS





The Red Scholar's Wake by Aliette De Bodard




PURCHASE LINKS







πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•











πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






10 comments:

  1. Great haul, Ronyell! I hope you enjoy all these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I hope that you enjoy these books. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay that game looks fun but it might be because it's my favorite food ::)):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Red Scholar's Wake looks really interesting. Hope you enjoy your new books and have a great weekend. - Katie

    My STS if you care to visit - https://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.com/2023/03/stack-shelves-11-march-2023.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! Those are new to me ones but I remember seeing that one trilogy around a few years ago! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete