Saturday, March 18, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #108: March 18, 2023

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone!  It seems like March is going by so fast!  So, not much has been going on with me, well except that I finally reached over 100 FOLLOWERS on Twitch and I'm so happy about that!  I've spent months trying to reach over 100 followers on Twitch and I finally got there!  I like to thank everyone who came over to my Twitch channel and supported my streams!




Books Bought:



From Illumicrate:


Song of Silver, Flame Like Night by Amelie Wen Zhao






PURCHASE LINKS






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






10 comments:

  1. Some week, I'm going to only have one book - I swear. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 100 followers on Twitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 100 followers! I'm not familiar with Twitch, but it's always great to reach those milestones for followership!

    Nice new read! That's a new to me one but the cover is so pretty! Hope you enjoy it!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the cover for Song of Silver Flame Like Night. I swear every time I see it anywhere I'm like "NEED!"

    Have a wonderful week. - Katie

    My STS if you care to visit - https://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.com/2023/03/stacking-shelves-18-march-2023.html

    ReplyDelete