Sunday, February 6, 2022

The Sunday Post Meme (201)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! Friday was my birthday and I'm just so happy that I'm able to live another day in this dangerous world that we are living in right now.

Ummm...anyway...to get over that melodrama, I had a wonderful birthday yesterday!  Me and my family went to Red Lobster to celebrate the special occasion and I got a lot of awesome gifts as well!  Some of the gifts I got were a Natsu from "Fairy Tail" funko pop (because I love me some funko pops), a cute little Tails figure where he holds a gaming control, the Suicide Squad and Shang-Chi movies and a selfie stand for my cellphone!  Man, I sure had a wonderful birthday!





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews






Miscellaneous



  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 


Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 

















One Word: BIRTHDAY!!!






(DVD)

* I was kind of late in watching "Jungle Cruise," but I honestly had a lot of fun with this movie!  Dwayne Johnson was fantastic in this movie and I loved the way that the movie had a nice balance between action and humor!




(NETFLIX)

* I found this movie to be really cute and funny, even though there were some cringe moments, especially with Isabela and her lively friends.




(TUBI)

* I really enjoyed this movie!  I was surprised by the twist in the film and how this became a very dark take on "Home Alone."


 

What do you celebrate on your birthday?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* My birthday happened last week and I had a wonderful time!  We had a nice meal at Red Lobster and I got a lot of awesome gifts like some movies that I've wanted to get since last year and a new stand for my cell phone!





☆ It Starts at Midnight posted her Monthly Minutes at Midnight: January 2022



Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, February 6, 2022



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


10 comments: