Thursday, February 3, 2022

ANNOUNCING NEW KO-FI ACCOUNT!

 


Hey everyone!

So, you might have seen on the side of my blog page, a little button that says "BUY ME SOME COFFEE!"

That's right!  That button leads to my Ko-Fi page and it's a great way to support this blog!

For years, I've been reading lots of books and getting some book subscriptions, so that way I can show off my love for reading to you guys through this blog!  But you know, even though reading has become my way of life, it's getting hard to tame my bookish indulgences and sometimes, I just don't have the funds to buy all of the books in the world that I would like to.  Also, I'm in need of a new bookshelf, because my current bookshelf is just overstuffed with books and I need a bigger bookshelf to hold in all of the books that I've been trying to buy for the last few months.

So, you are probably wondering to yourself: HOW DO I HELP YOU OUT WITH YOUR SITUATION?

EASY!

Just support me through Ko-Fi!  How do I do that, you ask?  Well, you click on the "BUY ME SOME COFFEE" button on the side of the blog page and you can just drop me a cup of coffee to help keep this blog running!  You don't have to drop over a million cups of coffee, you can just support me one time and that will be more than enough to help out with this blog! And if you supported me by buying me a nice cup of coffee, then I will award you by putting your name on my Top Ko-Fi Supporters page on this blog!

OH!  And one more thing...

Ko-Fi had just started up membership tiers! So, if you want to support me every month, then there's the membership option for you.  So, you are probably wondering about, "What's in it for me?  What do I get if I become a member?"

Well, if you become a member, then you will have your name on the Gold plated members section on the Top Ko-Fi Supporters page! You will also get a shoutout on my Twitter and Instagram accounts, as well as getting to view content that's only exclusive to my Ko-Fi page!  So, if you are interested in having your name engraved on my blog, getting a special shout out on my social media or are curious about what kind of special content I put on my Ko-Fi page, then feel free to become a member today!


Well, that's all I have to tell you about my new Ko-Fi page!  Please feel free to support this blog anyway you can, if you like to!

AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment