Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Sunday Post Meme (167)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  This week has been pretty slow, so I just sat at home, re watching episodes of "Lego: Ninjago." I really enjoy that series and I can't believe that I'm at the sixth season of the show now!  It's fine whenever I have a slow week because it allows me to relax more!  I also watched the new "Avengers Endgame" trailer and now, I'm more excited than ever to check that movie out! I would love to see how the Avengers defeat Thanos!  





Book Reviews







Miscellaneous

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 







One Word: GREEN!






(NETFLIX)

* I'm still watching this show and now I'm in the sixth season and it's as good as ever, although I thought that the 3rd and 4th seasons were kind of weak due to them forcing in a love triangle between Nya, Cole and Jay.



(TRAILER)

* Well, this is like the first time I actually featured a movie trailer here.  But I just had to gush over how awesome this trailer was!  Avengers: Infinity War has left me all shaken, so I can't wait to see the Avengers beat Thanos at his own game!





 

Did you have a good St. Patrick's Day?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on 10 STANDALONES THAT NEED TO…NOT STAND ALONE (FT. ME WHINING FOR SEQUELS)


☆ Check out Feed Your Fiction's Addiction's post on The Challenge of Running a Successful Meme (or Challenge!)

★ Check out Read All the Things' post on Reading And Baking: The Doughnut Fix




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, March 17, 2019.

22 comments:

  1. I had a slow week too and sure needed it. Read some books and watched the telly. It was nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new trailer to Avengers Endgame was pretty epic, I can't wait to see how things will go in this film! I hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone seems to be a little slow during the tail end of winter. I'm not sure what is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I crave the slow weeks. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a slow week! I am a little scared for the next avengers movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit I'm getting pretty anxious for Avengers Endgame too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slow weeks are perfect to relax. I'd love have some slow week since I've been so stressed lately.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked your post Badly Behaving Authors…do you stop reading their books? - it was a nice discussion in comments))

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always nice to have a slow week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a little behind and hope to catch up before Endgame. Have a great week! Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  11. My reading has been slow and I haven't been watching much either. I hope you enjoy your week.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete