Sunday, March 3, 2019

The Sunday Post Meme (165)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! Well, March is finally here!  Last week, I went over to Sandhills in South Carolina and I had a lot of fun, especially when I went to their Books-a-Million!  Have you ever felt like you were in heaven when you went to a bookstore? I definitely felt that way when I went into Books-a-Million and saw all of those wonderful books!  Unfortunately, I was only able to get two books (which was torture), but these two books were worth the buy!  Here's a photo of my experience in Books-a-Million:




Check out my Instagram photos for more!






Book Reviews
Miscellaneous

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 







One Word: HELLO!







(NETFLIX)

* So, I just stumbled upon this new movie about a female Viking who was switched at birth because her evil uncle tricked her father, the king, into giving her up to her evil uncle. This is done so that the evil uncle could use his son to take over the throne. But when the baby daughter grew up, she became a strong fighter who was capable of defending herself and she has to reclaim her rightful throne from her evil uncle. This was a pretty good film and I liked the fact that there was a strong female protagonist in this film and I hope they make a sequel soon since the ending has left me wanting more!




 

How was your February?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on WHAT HAPPENED IN FEBRUARY? (FT. ARCS OF MY NEW BOOK + NEW BLOG DESIGN!)


☆ Check out Feed Your Fiction Addiction's post on An Exciting Announcement…

★ Check out Freda's Voice's post on February Monthly News




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, March 3, 2019.

27 comments:

  1. Oh my, The Big Jump certainly brings back memories. I remember reading that one over and over when I was a little girl.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to book stores! I see One of Us is Lying on that shelf, one of my favorite YA's.

    Viking Destiny looks like a great movie. Thanks for the recommend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to a brick and mortar book store in forever! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting the chance to visit a bookstore, but my favorite is the two story B&N that's an hour away! Have a great week :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to a Books A Million (we don't have one close by) but I always love a bookstore! Ha ha I can spend hours. :)

    That looks like a fun movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a long time since I went to a real bookstore. I used to love visiting our huge Barnes & Noble. There used to be three major bookstores in the mall across from where I worked. I always used to spend my lunch hour there and had the best time. Eventually we were only left with B&N. It's a beautiful one here, but now I'm primarily an e-book reader so everything I get is online. Besides, I no longer have an hour for lunch. LOL Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't go into book stores that often. I always come away from them broke. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finding a new (to you) bookstore is always fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bookstores! I wish there were more around here. Enjoy your new books. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love going through shelves in book stores, but I just would love to visit a book fair))) glad you enjoyed your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the smell of a bookstore, but leaving all the books behind and limited myself to just a few is so hard! LOL Sounds like you chose well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love American bookstores. It's the only time I can walk in and be overwhelmed with shelves upon shelves of books I want to read! Many of my favourites aren't commonly available in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad you had a fun time in South Carolina! I would love to visit Books-a-Million on person. That place sounds awesome. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete