Saturday, March 30, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #72: March 30, 2019





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! I can't believe that March has passed by!  Well, it was a pretty great month for me! Anyway, I went by Target this past week and I was so amazed by how many books they have!  I always sawed photos of Target's book section on Instagram, but I never would have thought that Target would have this many books!  Okay, it's official! I'm going to Target to get my books!  Check out Target's book selection down below!  Also, I had just finished watching "The Incredibles 2" and it was amazing!  The movie was so much fun and Jack Jack was the highlight of the film! He is just so adorable!!!







Check out my Instagram photos for more!




Books Bought:



From Amazon:







Books Received:



Won in Giveaway:




13 comments:

  1. Glad to hear March was good! Meanwhile I had the most stressful week ever at the end of it and now I just feel like the entirety of March was tough xD let's hope for a better April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you had a rough month. I hope you have a better month in April.

      Delete
  2. Great selection! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiice! I've always enjoyed Target's book selection more so than other stores like Walmart. My Walmart at least has been lacking on the good reading choices. But that's just me! Lol.

    Hope you enjoy your new reads! I quite enjoyed Bloodleaf and can't wait for the next one. I'm really curious as to what the sequel will be about!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same for Walmart. They don't have a wide selection of books compared to Target, so I will definitely be shopping at Target for books.

      Delete
  4. Great haul! Enjoy your new books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy all your goodies! Target does have a great selection, and I don't visit that store often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Four Queens on my pile too! Can't wait to read your review! Thanks for stopping by my stack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have gotta few books from Target and yes they have a huge section. I am glad you are liking it. Enjoy. Have a wonderful week.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete