Sunday, February 10, 2019

The Sunday Post Meme (163)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! I had just celebrated my birthday this week and I had a wonderful time!  We had Red Lobster and cake and I finally got the Incredibles 2 on DVD!  I can't wait to watch that movie soon!  Also, I dropped by my old library since I haven't been to the library for awhile due to them remodeling the building.  The new designs of the library looks pretty interestting, although I'm still trying to get used to it and I kind of miss the old designs of the library since that's how I remembered the library. It'samazing how things have change so much over time!





Book Reviews
Miscellaneous

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 







One Word: BIRTHDAY!










 

How do you celebrate your birthday?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on BOOKS I WANT TO READ AGAIN…BUT THROUGH A DIFFERENT CHARACTER’S EYES


☆ Check out a GREAT read's post on Let's Discuss: King of Scars

★ Check out It Start at Midnight's post on Decide if I Need These in my Life, Please




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2019.

26 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you had a fun birthday! It is disconcerting to have changes to an old standby especially your library! Have a great week, Ronyell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Incredibles 2 was such a good movie! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great time. The Agitated Agenda looks really good. Hope you have a great week! Enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. Red Lobster. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I haven't seen Incredibles 2 yet! I was so excited for it and then I never got to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! You're going to love the movie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I enjoyed The Incredibles 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a wonderful day. I haven't been to red lobster in forever. My kids and I have been watching the incredibles 2 since its been on Netflix. They love it. I hope you enjoy it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!
    I haven't seen The Incredibles 2 yet but it's one I'd really like to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday - sounds like a fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A belated very Happy Birthday to you!! It sounds like you had a great day. Did you get any book gifts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I got a couple of The Nightmare Before Christmas inspired books like a cookbook and a coloring book!

      Delete
  12. Happy birthday! And yes, I understand your nostalgia for the old library. When I was in college (in a small college town), the town's public library was in a Carnegie building. Sometime after I graduated, the public library built a new building and my college bought the old Carnegie building and turned it into administrative and admissions offices. I really miss wandering around in the old public library stacks when I visit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great time. And enjoy the movie, I liked it a lot))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well Happy Birthday! I always love when they update or restore a library. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete