Friday, February 1, 2019

The Friday 56 #15: The Agitated Agenda by Candace N. Ford


Hey everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Friday 56, which is hosted by Freda's Voice! Here are a couple of rules for this meme:


Rules:
 
*Grab a book, any book and find a creative way to showcase your 56. It can be a photo of the book and the 56 in comments or whatever you come up with.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your 
eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 










"Yes, I missed them.  Yet I could hear my mother saying, "Prissy, you have to move on.  We are gone but you must live and enjoy your life." In the car at that moment I decided that was exactly what I was going to do.  I was no longer going to dwell in the past.  I was going to make my parents proud and live my life the way that I had envisioned.  In that moment I was no longer trying to be the victim, I purposed to be the victor!"


pg. 56 


2 comments: