Sunday, October 7, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (153)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! It's finally the first week of October and I just finished watching "Corpse Bride" and the first "Halloweentown" movie!  Now, I need to watch "Scooby Doo on Zombie Island," "Hocus Pocus" and "The Nightmare Before Christmas" soon!  Meanwhile, I just won my second book in a giveaway and I'm really excited to be reading this book soon!




Book Reviews
Miscellaneous

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 





One Word: HALLOWEEN!!!






(DVD)

* I finally got around to watching this movie and it's even better the second time around!  I just loved the premise of this movie (boy meets corpse bride) and it's always such a sweet and fun movie to watch every Halloween!





(DVD)

* This is seriously my favorite Disney Channel original movie!  So much adventure and awesome storytelling and I'm always looking forward to watching this series during Halloween!


 

What Halloween movies are you watching?



  Check out A Great Read's post on The First Date Book Tag


☆ Check out Feed Your Fiction Addiction's post on Epic Reads Meet-up Recap

★ Check out Paper Fury's post on 10 AUTHORS I’VE ACTUALLY TALKED TO (WITHOUT FREAKING OUT AND VANISHING) PART 2




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, October 7, 2018.

10 comments:

  1. I love The Nightmare Before Christmas. Hopefully, I'll watch it one more time this Halloween.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have seen the Corpse Bride. I will have to check it out. I haven't been watching much but I think I will make an exception. Have a great week!

    Mary my #SundayRoundup #39!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have plans to watch some of the same fun Halloween movies. A much needed break between all of the horror I'm watching. LOL Congrats on winning! Giveaways are such a great way to discover new authors.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're enjoying the October season! It's one of my favorites as far as reading goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Scooby Doo!!! And Hocus Pocus is a classic! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the giveaway! Enjoy your books and movies.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete