Saturday, October 6, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #63: October 6, 2018





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! It's finally the first week of October and I just finished watching "Corpse Bride" and the first "Halloweentown" movie!  Now, I need to watch "Scooby Doo on Zombie Island," "Hocus Pocus" and "The Nightmare Before Christmas" soon!  Meanwhile, I just won my second book in a giveaway and I'm really excited to be reading this book soon!







Books Received:




From Publisher:










Won in Giveaway (Nicole's Book Nook):







11 comments:

  1. Corpse Bride and the first Halloweentown movie are such favorites of mine! And of course The Nightmare Before Christmas too. I'm going to watch that one on Halloween. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I loved Scooby Doo on Zombie Island! That was one of my favorites from the "newer" movies! Growing up i loved the Ghoul School, The Boo Brothers, and The Reluctant Werewolf movies of Scooby Doo! Hocus Pocus is a classic! I think my sister is trying to track down the Olsen twins' Double Double Toil and Trouble for my niece!

    Nice new reads too! New to me ones but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I haven't watched the Corpse Bride in a long time. I may have to dig through my daughters movies to watch it this month. Congrats on your win. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the win Ronyell! So exciting to win giveaways 😁

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scooby Doo on Zombie Island - where can I find that one? We watched The Walking Dead premier but I was all bummed after finding out the actor that played Herschel passed away yesterday. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't believe the actor who played Hershel just died. So sad...

      Delete
  6. not familiar with these myself but I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete