Saturday, October 27, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #64: October 27, 2018





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! I haven't done a Stacking the Shelves post for awhile now, so I definitely got a lot of book for this week!  I just got my box set for "Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children" and I just LOVED IT! It came with some photos from the series and I really loved the photos!  Meanwhile, Halloween is just around the corner and I have been watching some of my Halloween movies like "Halloweentown" and "Casper!"  I just recently bought "Beetlejuice," which I'm really happy about and I can't wait to start watching it during Halloween!







Books Received:




From Publisher (Virtual Book Tour):












From Owlcrate:










From Amazon:






11 comments:

  1. OOh nice new reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got the Owlcrate books this week. I loved the pink special edition cover!

    Here's my Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the Miss Peregrine's series! Have you check out Map Of Days yet? I snagged a copy of the book but haven't been able to dive in yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your new reads! I haven't read any of them yet but have Miss Peregine on my tbr list. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love Beetlejuice as a cartoon when I was small :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I remembered watching that cartoon when I was little! I used to be afraid of it though.

      Delete
  6. I want to read Shadow of the Fox and Pride. Both look and sound so good and I've seen good reviews on both.

    ReplyDelete