Hey everyone! I have yet again joined another challenge called "You Read How Many Books?" which is hosted by The Crafty Engineer's Bookshelf and here are the rules:
1. The challenge runs from January 1st, 2016 to December 31st, 2016.
Level 1: 100 minimum
Level 2: 150
Level 3: 200
Level 4: 250 or more
3. You may move up a level but not down.
4. You don’t need a blog to participate. Feel free to link to a Goodreads shelf or another public profile where everyone can see your books.
5. Reviews are not necessary but a list of books is. There will be a link up for reviews if you wish to post them.
6. All formats allowed as long as the book has an isbn or equivalent and can be purchased/borrowed, the book counts.
7. Individual short stories in a collection and individual books of the Bible do not count.
8. Crossovers from other challenges count- they’d have too!
9. Books started before January 1st, 2016 don’t count.
I'll try to shoot for 100 books since that's my goal for this year anyway.