Saturday, February 13, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #3: February 13, 2016



Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hello again everyone!  It's the beginning of the new year and Valentine's Day is tomorrow!  I seriously can't wait to see what me and my family will do on Valentine's Day!  You can tell that everyone is out there buying gifts for their loved ones whenever the stores get crammed up with customers buying Valentine's Day gifts! Our store, Dollar General, was definitely crowded on Friday since there were so many customers buying gifts for the big day!




Books Borrowed from the Library: 

 



 


Books Bought:





2 comments:

  1. That's an eclectic array of books! I like the cover Art for The Storyteller; So pretty. Have fun reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I owe red rising but I haven't read it yet! I hope you enjoy it :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete