Sunday, November 11, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (154)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! I can't believe that Halloween is already over and done with and it's now November!  I really enjoyed my Halloween, especially since I've been watching mostly Halloween themed movies all day, which is something I love doing!  Also, on Friday, we went to a friend of my mom's new apartment and it looks so gorgeous!  She's planning on having a house warming party soon and I hope we'll be able to make it!




Book Reviews
Miscellaneous





  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 





One Word: TIRED.






(NETFLIX)

* I honestly never seen the first "Saint Seiya" series, but I'm really loving the "Lost Canvas" series so far!





(HULU)

* I am really loving this series so far! It's such a funny animated sitcom series that's a bit similar to "The Simpsons" and I can't wait to see more of this show!




(HULU)

* This show is pretty decent, although I'm having a hard time trying to follow this show. Maybe I need to rewatch this show again.


 

How's your November so far?



  Check out A Great Read's post on Random Thursday


☆ Check out Feed Your Fiction Addiction's post on Top Ten (Million) Backlist Books I Want to Read

★ Check out Paper Fury's post on SHOULD WE BLOG ABOUT BACKLIST TITLES MORE OFTEN? (FT. BOOKS I SHOULD’VE READ BY NOW…MY BAAAAD)




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2018.

6 comments:

  1. I used to watch a show on Hulu god can't remember the name but it was from Europe and it was funny. A bunch of kids had to do community service for various reasons and a storm gave them powers. It was hysterical. Have a good week.

    Mary #SundayRoundup #44!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's quite a TBR list. I keep an organization with shelves to give me certain information about each book on Goodreads. Then I have a spreadsheet for the most current things I'm reading for reviews or from the library, which is in a date order by review date or due date at the library. I started doing it for COYER and now I do it all the time. I have a separate worksheet in the same workbook for the things I want to get and whether in ebook or audiobook format.

    Try to get some rest and have a great reading week! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete