This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is a Thanksgiving Freebie and I have decided to go with "Top 10 Books I'm Thankful For!" There are like a MILLION books that I am so thankful for, but for this list, I will be just listing 10 books that made me thankful for having them (although ALL books are worth having)!
So, here's my top 10 Books I'm Thankful for (in no particular order, of course)!
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
4. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
5. The Martian by Andy Weir
6. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
7. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
8. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
9. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
10. The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta