Saturday, November 17, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #66: November 17, 2018





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! Not much has really happened this week for me. I just been sitting around binge watching some shows on Netflix and Hulu.  Although, me and my family had done a little cleaning around the house and we were able to get so much done, so I'm really happy about that!  I'm also getting farther ahead on my NaNoWriMo challenge!  I got over 5,000 words so far, but I'm pushing to hit 50,000 words as soon as possible!  Is anyone else joining the NaNoWriMo challenge this month?






Books Bought:




From Wal-Mart:






Books Received:




From Publisher:







6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice ones! Seen the first one around but the second is a new to me one! Hope you enjoy them both!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some great new books. I am, sadly, not participating in NaNo this year (it's the first year I was realistic with my life commitments). Good luck achieving your NaNo goals and hope you have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching Netflix can be fun as well! Which shows did you watch?
    Good luck with your NaNoWriMo challenge!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping to cross the 50,000 words mark! I usually watch a lot of anime and crime shows on Netflix, although I'm planning on watching Stranger Things and the She-Ra reboot soon.

      Delete
  4. So many people tackled NaNo. Pretty awesome to see all the startings (and some finishings) of new reads!

    ReplyDelete