Saturday, September 2, 2023

The Sunday Post Meme (222)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! So, it's September and I can't believe that 2023 is going by pretty fast!  Pretty soon, it will be the end of the year before we know it!  Well, hopefully I can relax a bit more in September since I had a pretty busy month in August and I wasn't able to blog as much in August due to all the events I was going to that month.







Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews



* This week's Cover Spotlight runs from September 3rd, 2023 - September 10th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!


This week's theme is: Red Colors!








* This week's Book Photo Sundays runs from September 3rd, 2023 - September 10th, 2023.  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PARTICIPATE!






  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 



































One Word: SEPTEMBER!!!





NO MOVIES OR TV SHOWS TO SHOW.


 

What are you doing in September?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* Just spending some time on Twitch and YouTube, which is nice for me since I enjoy making lots of awesome content for my viewers!



⭐ It Starts at Midnight had posted up Monthly Minutes at Midnight: August 2023

⭐ Books, Bones and Buffy had posted up August 2023 Reading Wrap-Up

⭐ We Live and Breathe Books had posted up Sloth Goes Places - Michigan




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, September 3, 2023



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


12 comments:

  1. August seems to have flown by

    Wishing you a happy reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your September is more relaxing and full of lots of fun reading! Here's my SP: https://bonniereadsandwrites.com/2023/09/03/sunday-post-document-everything/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope September gives way to some reading. Love the random gif.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping September brings some cooler weather. I am over this heat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is it September already??!??

    Happy Labor Day :)

    ReplyDelete