Saturday, September 2, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #115: September 2, 2023

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone!  So last week, I went to Soda City Comic Con and I had a blast there!  I met a lot of awesome celebrities there like Summer Glau and Luci Christian and I got a lot of awesome stuff there, such as funko pops and art prints!  I always have fun at Soda City Comic Con and I hope to go back to Soda City Comic Con next year!




Books Bought:



From Illumicrate:


Nimona by N.D. Stevenson










The Jasad Heir by Sara Heshem












πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•



Ko-fi // PayPal // Society6 // Redbubble 








πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






6 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I never attended a Comic Con myself. I think I would like to one day, but the one in my city never appealed to me because I never recognized the actors and no authors ever went. One day I'd like to go to another one though!

    Nice new read! That's a new to me one but I hope you enjoy it!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete