Sunday, September 25, 2022

The Sunday Post Meme (208)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  Man, it's been awhile since I last posted a Sunday Post.  Life's gotten really busy for me and I barely have the time to read anymore (BOO HOO).  Anyway, despite that, I have been getting into YouTube and Twitch lately and I'm having a really fun time making videos and playing video games again!  







Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews






Miscellaneous



  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 

























One Word: GAMES!!!







(NETFLIX)

* I really enjoyed this movie!  Jamie Foxx and Snoop Dogg were fantastic in their roles as vampire hunters and I loved the blend between comedy and horror and I also loved the action sequences as well!







(NETFLIX)

* Another Netflix film that I really enjoyed!  Allison Janney did a fantastic job in her role as a tough as nails loner and I never would have thought that she would take on a more serious role than from her role on "Mom!"



 

Do you play lots of video games?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* I started streaming on Twitch a lot more lately and I've been really enjoying playing games again and chatting with other members of the Twitch community.  If you have a Twitch account and you are interested in following me, then check out my Twitch account. 




☆ It Starts At Midnight had posted a post about Fall 2022 Seasons Of Books Giveaway Hop



☆ Books, Bones and Buffy had posted up 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 Book Tag




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2022



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


20 comments:

  1. I am getting old. I have no idea what Twitch is...lol. I hope your able to pick up a book soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer to your question: No I don't do video games, but my kids have made me play Inside on Switch. Do you know it? CREEPY game! I haven't finished yet so don't tell me how it ends. (It's kind of like a book that way, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know what Twitch is either. I will have to check it out. I hope you find some time to read soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you haven't had time to read lately. I try to stay away from distractions that take me away from reading, but I'm glad you have found some things you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried twitch, I feel overwhelmed with just Instagram and twitter! I hope you get a chance to read again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in the club of don't know what Twitch is. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always think Twitch looks fun but I never seem to have time to follow streamers!

    Hope you have an amazing week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Allison Janey is such a talented actress. She was wonderful on the West Wing and 10 Things I Hate About You. I need to watch LOU. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back to Sunday posts! As long as you are having fun at what you're doing, that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete