Tuesday, September 27, 2022

☀Daily Book Chat #45:☀ Weird Images Part 2 (or weird stuff I find on the internet)!



Hello everyone! Welcome to my  ☀Daily Book Chat☀ where I do some SERIOUS discussions that fellow book fans will get a kick out of and relate their thoughts about the subject to other book fans!


Today's discussion question is Weird Images Part 2!

Well, you know since I have a LOVE for anything that's WEIRD, I just had to do another weird post that features more weird images from around the web!

So, enjoy the WEIRDNESS!











Well, that's the weird images I dig up from the internet for today!  How do you feel about these images?  Please feel free to comment down below!



Annnnnnddddd....as always everybody:




HAPPY READING, WEIRD BOOK FANS !!!!














💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕











💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






8 comments:

  1. I just wonder how people think these things up!! What a fun post Ronnyell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of these are a great combination of weird and adorable!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay these are definitely weird! And like Nicole said, some have adorable parts but it is like "look at this cute teddy bear trying to distract you from Cyclops Cat" and I think my brain has broken 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these pictures by the same artist? They all look like they have a similar style.

    ReplyDelete