Sunday, July 3, 2022

Book Photo Sundays #125: July 3, 2022

Hello everyone! Welcome to "Book Photo Sundays" where you get the chance to showcase photos of your books, bookshelves and book conventions you have gone to!  The goal of this book meme is to basically just post up a photo of the various books you have read or your book hauls on your blog and link back here so that way everyone can check out your wonderful book photos!  You can get your book photos through your Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Iphone or any other account where you can get your photos!


#bookphotosundays


So let's get started!


Hey everyone! Welcome to another Book Photo Sundays!  I know that I haven't been doing any Book Photo Sundays for the past few weeks, but that was because I was very busy with my YouTube and Twitch channels for the past few weeks.  But hopefully, I can get back on schedule with Book Photo Sundays and here are my photos of the week!











You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment