Sunday, March 20, 2022

The Sunday Post Meme (203)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! So, I took a week off from social media and I have to say that I FEEL FANTASTIC!  After spending the last few days stressing out, I figured that I needed to take a break from social media to relieve the stress and lo and behold, my stress is nearly gone!  I guess sometimes you just need a break from the drama to get rid of your stress.





Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews






Miscellaneous



  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 


















One Word: RELAX!!!






(NETFLIX)

* I thought that this movie was okay.  Even though I loved Ryan Reynolds' performance and the action sequences were pretty good, I found myself being a bit confused by the plot of the movie and the pacing was a bit slow at times.






 

Were there days where you took a break from social media?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* Taking a break from social media was probably the best decision I made!  There was a lot of drama going on that I needed to take a break from it and clear my head.  Well, it worked and I'm feeling much better now!  So, if you are getting stressed out by life, just take a break from social media every once in awhile when you need it!





☆ Read All the Things had posted her Spring Reading List

★ Paper Fury had posted some updates about her book PATREON UPDATE ABOUT THE KINGS OF NOWHERE!


Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2022



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


14 comments:

  1. I thought I had already posted a comment but since it's not here I will comment again, LOL. A week from social media sounds wonderful. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We liked The Adam Project, but we didn't love it. Still, I'm glad we saw it.

    And I'm happy you are back after a week away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We watched The Adam Project as well and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, social media can be stressful. I watched The Adam Project too and enjoyed it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand about wanting to stay off social medial and get a break from the stress. I need to do that.

    I loved The Adam Project. I thought it was really good.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A week off of social media sounds so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I do media detox days a few times a year. I try to go a whole day without looking at any screens. I always feel better the next day.

    ReplyDelete