Friday, March 4, 2022

☀Daily Book Chat #44:☀ Why I Hate Wars (and why I Wish they Stopped Existing)

 


Hello everyone! Welcome to my  ☀Daily Book Chat☀ where I do some SERIOUS discussions that fellow book fans will get a kick out of and relate their thoughts about the subject to other book fans!

Today's discussion question is: Why I Hate Wars.




Yes, I have yet another somber discussion that has nothing to do with books and this discussion might get a little political, but it's a subject matter that's been bothering me for many years and I just wanted to get this off my chest.

So, everyone knows about the horrific situation going on with Ukraine and how it's been affecting many people around the world.  As someone who had to go through the horrific situations with 9/11, it just breaks my heart that we seem to be in this never-ending cycle of war.

Ever since I was in college, I've always wanted World Peace.  I always wanted to live in a world where everyone can just accept other people's differences without getting violent.  One of my main goals in life is to travel around the world and see how various cultures works and how the people are like in those cultures.



So now, here's why I hate wars with a passion.

First off, you can't really travel to other countries in the world if they are engaged in a war.  Things will get very dangerous for you and other people.  Secondly, many innocent people get hurt in the crossfire.  And thirdly, discrimination against other people practically breeds from wars.  I always hate it when innocent people, who didn't do anything wrong, have to suffer because of wars or the people who are a part of the countries that are attacking other countries, but they didn't want to be involved with the war in the first place, have to be discriminated against, just because their government instigated the war.  

NOBODY WINS IN A WAR.

So, all in all, I personally just wish that wars STOPPED EXISTING. I know that's a bit too far-fetched to think about, but I had it up to here with innocent people getting hurt or people being discriminated against because of wars. I'm always happy when people try to help out other people who are being hurt as it shows me that there is always a bit of kindness in this complex world, we live in.

LET'S ALL HOPE THAT WE CAN FINALLY LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE INNOCENT PEOPLE AREN'T HARMED AND EVERYONE CAN LIVE IN PEACE WITH EACH OTHER.

So, what do you guys think?  Do you hate wars?  And do you wish that we lived in a more peaceful world?  Please share your thoughts down below.


HAPPY READING BOOK FANS.




5 comments:

  1. I agree. I was in the military for 20 years, and I thought that I was serving to prevent war. And I've seen the horrific toll it takes on people who serve. It's horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that.

      Delete
  2. Ooo, I'm going to check out The House and those creepy kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only we could achieve actual peace. Seems like a dream, but it's one most of us would love to see come true.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete