Saturday, March 5, 2022

Stacking the Shelves #99: March 5, 2022

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone! Man, the last few weeks have been terrible. So, everyone is aware of the war going on in Ukraine and personally, that's really affecting me because I never liked the idea of wars, especially when innocent people get hurt on both sides.  I just wish that wars never existed, since it just causes harm to everyone involved.

On a positive note though, I have been getting lots of beautiful editions of books I'm interested in and I have to say that all of these editions are looking beautiful right now!  Also, business has been booming on Fiverr and I'm really happy about that!


Book Bought:


From Illumicrate:







From Amazon:











πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•





8 comments:

  1. OOh nice new reads! Been seeing the Ross book around a bit lately! I hope you enjoy your new reads!


    Here's my StS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about River Enchanted, I'm looking forward to hear what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A River Enchanted looks good!! Follow you on IG!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter loves the Sonic comics and is collecting them as well. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete