Sunday, May 24, 2020

The Sunday Post Meme (185)





Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  Not much has happened this weekend.  I'm still staying at home, trying to deal with the virus pandemic going on.  However, I will say that my Fiverr account is really booming as of late as many people are taking in my beta reading services!  If you are an author who needs someone to look over your drafts of your books, I'm your gal!  Also, I'm in the process of trying to push some reviews out since I've spent some time reading some books.  Hopefully you'll see my thoughts on these books soon!




Book Reviews





Miscellaneous

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  



Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 









Bored GIFs | Tenor

One Word: BORED.





*Not much to report here since I didn't watch much TV this past weekend.




 

Do you have any major future plans for your blog?










  Check out Paper Fury's post on 10 Things I Want To See More of In YA Books About Mental Health


☆ Check out We Live and Breathe Books' post on Cover Drama?

★ Check out Lili Lost in a Book's post on  The Ultimate Book Tag!





Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2020.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to read you are still safe and able to stay home. I'll be going back into work this week, so i'm a mix of excited and anxious. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that your beta reading had such a great start. Wishing you all the best with it. Happy Memorial Day and stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Beta reading success :)
    Love the Buffy gif :)

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete