Hey everyone! I'm going to try to participate in this readathon since I haven't participated in a readathon for awhile now since the next "Bout of Books" readathon won't be until next year! Also, it's a great way to get some holiday reads in before the holidays! So down below, here are the rules from Caffeinated Book Reviewer's readathon and some holiday / winter themed books I'm planning on reading for this readathon!
- Link-up (it is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to account/blog you will be using)
- Before or on November 9th post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Goodreads, Facebook, Google+ etc ) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It might be a good idea to friend, like or follow me on whatever social media site you use so we can see your progress. Just mention Ho-Ho-Ho so I can follow you back.
- Grab the button and share!
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Read/listen to as many holiday themed or winter setting books you can.
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Twitter Party! Tuesday November 15, 2015 at 7:30 pm (EST) #HoHoHoRAT Come chat about the books you have read. There will be prizes.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 9th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 9th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 15 at 11:59 pm(your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 9th and stay open until Nov 15th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 16th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and grand prize will be notified by November 20th.