Sunday, October 30, 2016

Book Photo Sundays #3: October 30, 2016



Hello everyone! Welcome to "Book Photo Sundays" where you get the chance to showcase photos of your books, bookshelves and book conventions you have gone to!  The goal of this book meme is to basically just post up a photo of the various books you have read or your book hauls on your blog and link back here so that way everyone can check out your wonderful book photos!  You can get your book photos through your Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Iphone or any other account where you can get your photos!

So let's get started!

Here's a photo of me and my books!





Time to Link Up!  Show us your book photos of the week!



6 comments:

  1. Watch out that stack doesn't fall! LOL Some nice books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was actually pretty easy getting that stack up. The hard part was trying to strike a perfect pose beside my book stack! :D

      Delete
  2. I think that I've read most of these, but what really impresses me is your stacking ability! If that were me, it would just be a picture of books falling on my head. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! The stacking part was easy. It was the posing part that was hard! :D

      Delete
  3. Great shot! I am still working on having time to take pictures. I love seeing other blogger's photos, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to see your photos for next week's Book Photo Sundays!

      Delete