Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Sunday Post Meme (38)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! It's the beginning of the new year and this time, I will make it my goal to read up to 100 books!  It seems like the year is starting out pretty good so far and I can't wait to see what kind of books I will be reading for this new year!










Check out Caffeinated Book Reviewer's new challenge "March Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge!"
Check out Happy Indulgence's recent Chatterbox "Staying True to Your Heart...and Your Ratings!"
Check out My Soul Called Life's recent photo shots in "Sparrow's Snapshots - Circle."  
☆  Rabid Reads has written a fantastic review about "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Illustrated Edition!" 
★  Check out Nick and Nereyda's Infinite Booklist's 2016 Blogging Resolutions!


 

Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!




Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2016.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment