Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #21: Top 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 10 Wishes I'd Ask the Book Genie to Grant Me!



1. Be able to read over 1,000,000 books:  This has been my ultimate goal since day 1 and I really hope that I'm able to read over a million books before the day I die!

2. Read up all the books in my TBR shelf: I have so many books on my TBR shelf and I would like to have my wish granted in reading all the books in my TBR pile!

3. Meet some of my favorite authors before I die like Neil Gaiman, Brian K. Vaughan, Stephen King, Lisa Kleypas and Sarah J. Maas: Seriously, I need to meet my favorite authors before I die! I want to see what their inspirations are for their books and what they are like in real life!

4. Own a personal library in my house: I have always wanted to have my own personal library in my house, so it would be great if I could have that wish granted!

5. Review all the books I've read in the past that I haven't been able to review: I've read a ton of books in the past, but due to the fact that I didn't have internet at the time and book sites like Goodreads didn't exist at the time, I wasn't able to review books like "Harry Potter" and "The Chronicles of Narnia." But hopefully, I'll remedied that soon!

6. Read more than 1 book a day: I seriously can't read more than 1 book a day! If I could just read at least 2 to 3 books a day, then I would be able to read more great books in no time at all!

7. Have more time spent on reading: I need to spend more time reading and getting more time spent on that would make me one happy person!

8. No more bad book to movie adaptations: I just can't stand it when one of my favorite books has a movie adaptation and it turns out to be terrible (I'm looking at you "The Cat in the Hat")!

9. Have better organization of my book shelf: My books are a mess on my bookshelf and I would love to find a way to make it much neater to look at!

10. Meet other book bloggers like myself in real life: I've talked to so many great book bloggers online and it would be amazing if I talked to some book bloggers in real life!

Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2015

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment