Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #20: Top 10 Author Duos I would Love to see write a Book Together!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 10 author duos I would love to see write a book together!


So, here's my top 10 author duos I would love to see write a book together (in no particular order)!


I just loved their works with the "X-Men" comics and it would be awesome to see these two writers come together to write an "X-Men" comic together!


Both authors have written fantastic romance novels and I would love to see them write a historical romance novel together someday!


I really loved both of these authors' works and they have written some fantastic paranormal romance novels!  So, I would love to see them write a paranormal romance novel together someday!

These two writers have written some fantastic comic books that stars diverse characters getting involved in all kinds of adventures!  I would love to see a "Saga" and "Rat Queens" crossover someday!

Both have written some awesome novels that have strong female protagonists in a fantasy world and I would love to see them write a novel where there is another female protagonist trying to fight against dangerous foes!

Posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2015



2 comments: