Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!
Hey everyone! Man! This week was awesome!!! We celebrated Father's Day on Sunday and my dad had enjoyed everything we did for him. We bought him some steaks from Texas Roadhouse and he enjoyed it a lot (my dad loves steaks, by the way) and we also bought him some movies for him to watch! The first movie we got him was "Black Panther," which we all enjoyed a lot and I might think about watching that movie again sometime! Next, we watched "Thor Ragnarok" and we thought that the film was hilarious! I really enjoyed it myself! So, we spent most of the week binge watching on some Marvel movies, which all turned out to be very enjoyable! Also, I just wanted to show off my brand new bookshelf that I just bought this week!
One Word: GIDDY!!!
* I'm now into season 6 of this show and I'm still loving this show! I can't wait to see the finale!
* I'm way into season 3 now and the show is getting even better! I will admit that I was a bit annoyed with the first season since the main characters could have just told the merboy that they have powers and what's going on in their world instead of just keeping it a secret from him. One of my biggest pet peeves with some TV shows.
* Now I just wrapped up season 2 and it was AWESOME!!! I'm really loving the character Deku and I can't wait to see how he will become the world's greatest hero! I still need to see Season 3, but the version I have is not dubbed, so I have to wait for the dub version of Season 3 to come out.
* I'm currently watching Rick and Morty right now and I'm LOVING IT! This was the cartoon that I wanted to watch for a long time and I finally got the chance to watch this show! I'm still on Season 1, so I'm hoping to catch up with this series soon!
* OH MY GOD!!!! I finally got the chance to watch this movie and it was AMAZING!!!! I think Black Panther is now officially my SECOND favorite MCU film! I just loved the way that they developed each character and the world they are living in. I also think that T'Challa's sister is my most favorite character in the entire movie! Such a funny and sweet girl!
* YAY!! I finally got the chance to watch "Thor Ragnarok" and it was so HILARIOUS!! At first, I thought that the Avengers was the funniest film in the MCU, but this is even funnier! I especially loved Thor and Hulk's relationship with each other. It was so hilarious to watch!
Did you get a new bookshelf?
★ Check out Paper Fury's post on IS IT TIME TO TALK ABOUT BOOKISH ROMANCES?! (OR SHOULD I SAY NOMANCES…HA! I’M CLEVER)
☆ Check out Read All the Things' post on I’d Love To Read About: Underground Places And Garbage
★ Check out It Start at Midnight's post on Sometimes I watch Shows