Saturday, June 16, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #52: June 16, 2018





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! It sure has been awhile since I last did a "Stacking the Shelves" post.  That's because I spent most of May trying to avoid ordering from Amazon (which was really hard).  So, now that May has come and gone, I went back to shopping on Amazon and got more books!  I also have quite a MASSIVE haul this week since I went to Ollie's and 2nd and Charles in the same week! Man, I'm so happy to be getting a book haul this massive!


Books Bought:



From 2nd and Charles:















From Ollie's Bargain Outlet:















From Amazon:














*Told you it was a LARGE HAUL!!! LOL!


13 comments:

  1. Ooh very nice!!! See a few faves and quite a few new to me ones too! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice haul of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you got such great books this week! I loved The Diabolic and Strange the Dreamer. Can't wait to read Muse of Nightmares. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Ronyell. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing haul! I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Have a great week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO Hollow City - I read the first in the series and enjoyed it. I haven't read the other tho. He is a great writer and I did see the movie which I liked too. Have a great week!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a fantastic haul this week, Ronyell! I have a lot of these books on my shelves but the only one that I have read so far is And I Darken which I loved! I hope you enjoy all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful covers! I have heard of a few of these but never read any myself. I hope you enjoy all your new treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul. I have a few of these on my list to read soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah. I just finished reading And I Darken and I really enjoyed it. I hope you do too!

    Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories!

    ReplyDelete