Sunday, June 17, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (140)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hey everyone! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!  I hope everyone is enjoying their Father's Day and I hope your dads or grandpas got some special gifts to celebrate this special occasion!  We managed to fix our dad some breakfast (basically just eggs and toast) and we managed to get him a DVD of "Thor Ragnarok" (my dad just about freaked out when he saw the DVD). We might go out and eat at Red Lobster or Texas Roadhouse later on tonight since my dad is a huge fan of both restaurants.  I'm glad that my dad enjoyed his gifts for this occasion!




Book Reviews





Miscellaneous



  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme






2018 Caldecott Medal Challenge Sign Up!



 






One Word: DADDY!!!






(NETFLIX)

* I always love watching these British mystery shows and "Father Brown" has definitely been a mystery show that I've been watching so much lately!  I think I'm at Season 5 at this point, so I'm going to watch the rest of the series sometime this week!




(NETFLIX)

* I just started watching this show and I'm loving it so far!  The premise about animals possibly taking over the world is very interesting to me and I can't wait to see what happens with these characters next!




(HULU)

* I'm just loving this show! I've been hearing so many good things about "My Hero Academia" and I finally got the chance to watch it and it's such an amazing show so far!  If you love watching shows with superheroes, this is the show for you!





 

How did you spend your father's day?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on 10 BOOKS I’VE READ WHILE OUTSIDE (TRANSLATION: BEING DRAGGED OUT OF) MY HOUSE


☆ Check out Read All the Things' post on A Brief List Of Oddities Discovered In My Email Account

★ Check out The Eater of Books' post on My Favorite Adult Romance Standalone Novels




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2018.

11 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful father's day. Enjoy your dinner with your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THor: Ragnarok and either of those restaurants sound pretty good- enjoy! I watched the first season of Zoo and liked it, but I haven't watched S2 yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm still on the first season of Zoo myself. Hopefully I'll get to the second season eventually.

      Delete
  3. You can't go wrong with either of those restaurants. Enjoy and have a great Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your dad. Thanks for giving my post a shout-out. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum. Both restaurants sound good. Enjoy your time with family. I just watched The Shape Of Water with my son and we plan to watch the Thor movie tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I didn't visit last Sunday :) hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete