Sunday, June 24, 2018

Cover Spotlight #16: June 24th, 2018 - July 1st, 2018



Hey everyone!  I just created a new book meme called "Cover Spotlight" where you get to showcase your favorite book covers!  It can be a book cover from a book you've read years ago, a book cover from a book you just recently read or a book cover from a book that you've never read before, but you still love the cover!  You can also feature multiple book covers instead of one for this meme! This is a weekly meme, which means that the meme starts every Sunday, but you have until the Sunday after that week to post your favorite covers!

To tweet your posts, use this hashtag here:





#coverspotlight







I just love the look of this cover!  The fact that a crow's wing is covering the cover makes this cover so unique to look at!




Please feel free to post up your cover spotlights of the week!

2 comments:

  1. I love that cover. I confess, it was an impulse but for me when I came across it. LOL I like your new meme. I have come across others similar and always have to go see what everyone is sharing. Found some new authors that way!

    ReplyDelete