Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Sunday Post Meme (50)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books , yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!
 
Hello everyone! YAY!  I finally reached up to 50 posts for the Sunday Post! I'm so happy about this since this would be the first book meme that I had reached up to 50 posts for!  As for my updates on the reading challenges, I'm participating in another readathon where surprisingly J.R. Ward's "Dark Lover" has taken first place, which was unexpected to me since I was expecting "The Martian" by Andy Weir to win the first place. But, that's alright with me since I've been meaning to get around to reading "Dark Lover" anyway.  On the tragic side of things, my heart goes out to the victims of the Dallas shooting. It seems like every time I tuned into the news, something tragic is happening around the world and it saddens me that more violence is happening everyday.  Well, I hope everyone has a good weekend!



Book Reviews


Miscellaneous



 
 

Recommend This! Wednesday 

 

 

 
 

 

  Check out Read All the Things' Monthly Wrap Up for June!
Check out Northern Plunder's New Book Chat!
★  Check out Rabid Reads' discussion on "Monthly Crates and Vendors."
 
Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!




Posted on Sunday,  July 10, 2016.

 

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a busy bloggy week. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching your 50th post for this meme! It's always great to reach milestones like that. It does look like a busy week for you! Thanks for stopping by my Sunday Post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pancho Rabbit looks like a fun book for kids. I work in a school so I am always looking out for books to recommend to the students. I will need to ask our librarian about it. Have a great week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish more bloggers would read and review picture books. That's one of my favorite genres.

    Thanks for sharing your reads with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! There are so many great picture books out there, but not enough bloggers to review them. That's why I love reviewing picture books!

      Delete
    2. I love reading and reviewing picture books too!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your 50th Sunday Post... that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of memes! You were busy. :D Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete