Friday, July 8, 2016

Make Me Read It Readathon Results!






Hey everyone! I'm participating in the Make Me Read It Readathon and the
readathon will run through the following dates:

July 9th - July 16th

So, I just posted up a sign up and voting post for this challenge and here are the results of the poll: 



I was actually quite surprised that Dark Lover had gained the first spot for this readathon since I was expecting The Martian to actually win this readathon, but I was pleasantly surprised since Dark Lover has been on my TBR list for a long time and I needed to read that book!  Throne of Glass and Made You Up had tied, but since I owned Throne of Glass, I wanted to read that first.

Well, that's the results of the Make Me Read It Readathon and I hope that everyone does a good job on this challenge!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment