Friday, July 1, 2016

July Monthly TBR!


Hello fellow book bloggers! I wanted to do something different for my ever mounting TBR list, so I have decided to make a separate blog post for each month that details my updates on my TBR list.  So, I will basically list the books that I am planning on reading and also talk about the books that I have just read from the TBR list!

So, I'm happy to report that I'm doing much better with my TBR list and most of the books I have read this year came from my TBR list, which is fantastic since I've been trying to get my TBR list down to a lower number ever since!  So, one of the books I'm currently reading is The Storyteller, which I'm really enjoying so far and I will still add that to the TBR list since I'm still reading it. So, here are my stats:


July Young Adult / Adult TBR


  • Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
  • The Martian by Andy Weir
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer
  • Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
  • The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis
 
  


  • Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
  • Looking for Alaska by John Green
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas

  
July Picture Book TBR
 
 
  • Zella, Zack and Zodiac by Bill Peet 
  • Kermit the Hermit by Bill Peet
  • The Irish Cinderlad by Shirley Climo
  • Madeline at the White House by John Bemelmans Marciano
  • Wild About Books by Judy Sierra


  • Huge Harold by Bill Peet
  • Goodnight Goon by Michael Rex
  • The Monster at the End of the Book by Jon Stone
  • Schmoe White and the Seven Dorfs by Mike Thaler
  • Harvesting Hope by Kathleen Krull

 
July Graphic Novel TBR
 
 
  • Vampire Knight Volume 3 by Matsuri Hino
  • Batman: The Court of Owls Volume 1 by Scott Snyder
  • Astro City: Life in the Big City



  • Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters by Mike Grell
  • Identity Crisis by Brad Meltzer
  • Hellboy: Seed of Destruction Volume 1 by Mike Mignola
  • Batman: Noel by Lee Bermejo
  • Batman: Prey by Doug Moench

No comments:

Post a Comment