Sunday, June 23, 2024

The Sunday Post Meme (229)

 

 Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! So, Father's Day had passed and I had a lovely time celebrating the day with my dad!  So, we went out to eat some Texas Roadhouse and Miyo's and the food was delicious!  I even got myself a steak for the special occasion!  I hope that everyone else had a lovely Father's Day!




Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  














  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!












































One Word: FATHER!!!




NONE!


 

What did you do on Father's Day?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!


* So, I celebrated Father's Day with my dad and we ate at Texas Roadhouse and Miyo's and they were delicious!






⭐ It Starts at Midnight has posted up REVIEWS IN A MINUTE: MID JUNE JOLLITY

⭐ We Live and Breathe Books had posted up Spell the Month in Books - June 2024

⭐ Books, Bones and Buffy had posted up Horror A-Z #Summerofhorror




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, June 23, 2024



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕





14 comments:

  1. For Father's Day I got my dad a t-shirt that has a cat and say Happy Father's Day Human Servant.
    Have a great week.
    SP: https://snapdragonalcoveblog.wordpress.com/2024/06/22/weekly-wrap-up-garden-and-a-book-haul/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Great gift for your dad! And I hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you got to celebrate twice for Father's Day and that both meals were great! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed a steak! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great day out with your father on Fathers day! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog post is simply psychedelic! Eye catching but hard to concentrate on any one thing because of all the colors, hint, hint. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always wanted to make my blog posts very creative!

      Delete
  6. Happy to hear you enjoyed your Father's Day outing! We did some super fun *not* yardwork that day, lol! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Texas Roadhouse is always good. Glad you enjoyed the day!

    ReplyDelete