Sunday, February 18, 2024

The Sunday Post Meme (226)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! Man, it's been a while since I last did a Stacking the Shelves post.  Unfortunately, I had to cut off my subscription to Illumicrate because I'm honestly struggling financially and I've been trying to find a job, as well as trying to promote my Etsy, Redbubble, Ko-Fi and Crowdmade shops as much as possible.  Has anyone else been having trouble trying to promote their shops?  And do you guys have any advice about how to make your online shops successful?

Anyway, despite my financial situation, I just had my birthday a few weeks ago and I had a lovely birthday party!  I went to Texas Roadhouse and I had the best steak ever!!  I still can't believe that I'm getting older each year!




Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  
















  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 





































One Word: BIRTHDAY!!!



(DVD)

* So, I finally got the chance to watch "Puss in Boots: The Last Wish" and man, I wished that I watched this movie when it first came out!  This was a such a fun and emotional movie and I think this is one of my all-time favorite movies in the "Shrek" franchise!  Definitely worth the watch!


 

How was your Valentine's Day?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* I celebrated my birthday a few weeks ago and I had a lovely time!  I had some Texas Roadhouse and the steak was delicious!  I also got a lot of awesome gifts for my birthday!

* I also celebrated Valentine's Day with my family and we had some Texas Roadhouse once again!  Seriously, I just LOVE Texas Roadhouse!

* I redesigned my website Rabbitearsblog's Surreal Cave and I'm really loving the new outlook to the site!  I'm still working on a few more details for my website, but everything is looking really good!





⭐ It Starts at Midnight had discusses about Monthly Minutes at Midnight: January 2024

⭐ Chapter Break discusses about CHAT BETWEEN CHAPTERS: LAST RE-READ?

⭐ A Great Read discusses about When Authors Go Silent




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, February 18, 2024



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


14 comments:

  1. Sorry about your financial situation, I hope you are able to find a job soon. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how to promote selling sites. But I wish you luck. If you are looking for a job, try your local school district. They probably have big needs for additional help in lots of areas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I hope you are able to find good ways to promote your sites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I haven't been to Texas Roadhouse in awhile, but they are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, glad you had a good birthday! Good luck with the self-promotion -- it's really difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I can get things running with my shops in the future.

      Delete