Saturday, February 17, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #118: February 17, 2024

 



Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone! Man, it's been a while since I last did a Stacking the Shelves post.  Unfortunately, I had to cut off my subscription to Illumicrate because I'm honestly struggling financially and I've been trying to find a job, as well as trying to promote my Etsy, Redbubble, Ko-Fi and Crowdmade shops as much as possible.  Has anyone else been having trouble trying to promote their shops?  And do you guys have any advice about how to make your online shops successful?

Anyway, despite my financial situation, I just had my birthday a few weeks ago and I had a lovely birthday party!  I went to Texas Roadhouse and I had the best steak ever!!  I still can't believe that I'm getting older each year!



Books Bought:



From Illumicrate:


Bridgerton Series by Julia Quinn










πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•





2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good birthday! That's a beautiful set of books from Illumicrate! They're one I've never subscribed to, but have bought their special editions for some random titles! Lol.

    Hope you enjoy your new reads!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been dying to get this special edition of the Bridgerton series for awhile now. They are the rage in the book community!

      Delete