Sunday, January 1, 2023

The Sunday Post Meme (209)

 

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!  I know, I know.  I haven't been that active on this book blog for months.  That's because I was so busy with Twitch and YouTube, that I didn't have the time to read any books for last year.  Very upsetting for any book fan...  Anyway, despite that, I'm going to set some goals for myself in 2023.  I'm going to try and read more books in 2023.  I know, I know.  I always say that every year, but this year, I think I REALLY mean it!  I currently have like over a million books in my house and I haven't read any of them yet.  So, I'm going to make a goal for myself to read most of the books that I have in my house.  Also, I got some New Year's goals for myself, such as losing some weight and trying to find a full-time job.  I do enjoy doing YouTube videos and Twitch, but I need something that would pay me like EVERY WEEK.  Overall, 2022 wasn't a bad year for me and I'm hoping to make 2023 a better year for myself! 







Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews






Miscellaneous



  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 


























One Word: 2023!!!






(HBO MAX)

* So, to wrap up 2022, I decided to choose one last movie to watch for 2022 and that happened to be "The Batman!"  Man, was this film worth the wait to watch!  I really loved Robert Pattinson's portrayal of Batman and the action sequences were very well done!  I'm so excited for the sequel to come out soon!





 

What are your goals for 2023?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* Just looking forward to a new year!  It's great to be able to see what resolutions you set for yourself and how much you can accomplish during the year.  Also, I'm really looking forward to the new things coming out this year!




☆ It Starts At Midnight had posted a post about Monthly (and Yearly!) Minutes at Midnight: December 2022

Feed Your Fiction Addiction had posted up the 2023 BOOK BLOG DISCUSSION CHALLENGE SIGN-UP


☆ Paper Procrastinators had posted up Why Do I Use Bookshop.org?




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, January 1, 2023



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


20 comments:

  1. I hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope you're able to meet your goals :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals for 2023! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you meet your goals for 2023 and read more books! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Good luck with your reading goals in 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year... I hope you achieve all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! Good luck with your goals! I joined a reading challenge to help me read the books in my house, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks! Twitch is a streaming platform where you can either play games or just chat with your viewers.

      Delete
  9. Happy New Year! I have a set number of how many I want to read but my real goal is slow down on the ARC requests and read more from my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you all the best for 2023 and hope it will be a good one for us all. Good luck with your reading goal *smile*

    ReplyDelete