Sunday, May 15, 2022

The Sunday Post Meme (207)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well this week!  I had another quiet week, which is great for me and I'm still trying to start doing exercising for the rest of the year.  Also, I got some more special edition books for the week, so I'm really happy about that!







Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews






Miscellaneous



  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 























One Word: PRETTY!!!







(NETFLIX)

* I actually liked this movie!  Sure, the premise is the same old "video game is actually cursed and kills people," but I really liked the characters and there were some interesting things going on with the plot of this movie.




 

Do you enjoy collecting special edition books?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* Just bought some more special edition books. I love buying special edition books as I get more pretty books on my bookshelf and I always enjoyed seeing the different designs and structure of the books in the special edition books!




☆ Monstrumology had posted a post about 5 SILLY (BUT VALID) REASONS WHY I WANTED TO READ A BOOK

★ Thoughts Stained with Ink had posted Reading and Mental Health


☆ Books, Bones and Buffy had posted up Fantasy A-Z – Upcoming Fantasy Books #Wyrdandwonder




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2022



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


6 comments:

  1. I also need to start exercising! I started off this weekend with housework and gardening so that was a lot of exercise. Now I need to get back on the treadmill. My Sunday Post: https://bonniereadsandwrites.wordpress.com/2022/05/15/sunday-post-4/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Netflix film looks fun!

    Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Caraval deluxe edition look great. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a nice quiet week!

    ReplyDelete