Saturday, May 14, 2022

Stacking the Shelves #103: May 14, 2022

Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!


Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well this week!  I had another quiet week, which is great for me and I'm still trying to start doing exercising for the rest of the year.  Also, I got some more special edition books for the week, so I'm really happy about that!


Books Bought:


From Illumicrate:











πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•






πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•




6 comments: