Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Sunday Post Meme (204)

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!


Hey everyone! So, last week, I went to see SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 and man, did I have a fun time with that movie!  I've been a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan ever since I was little and after watching the first movie, I was more than excited to watch the sequel and I really enjoyed it!  Both Tails and Knuckles were fantastic additions to the movie and Jim Carrey still slammed it as Dr. Robotnik!  I can't wait to watch the third movie soon!







Follow me through Blogger and Bloglovin to reach this goal!


  



Book Reviews






Miscellaneous



  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!





 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 





Cover Spotlight Meme






My Beta Reading Services!










 























One Word: SONIC!!!







(THEATERS)

* OH MAN!  I loved this movie!  I'm a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan and I really enjoyed the first movie, so I was really excited for the sequel!  I really loved the fact that both Tails and Knuckles are in this movie and the action sequences are very well done!  While they may have rushed through the relationships a bit, I still really enjoyed this movie!






 

Have you seen any recent movies?








*So, here are some good things that happened to me recently!



* As you may have noticed, I just went and watched Sonic the Hedgehog 2 in theaters and it was a great experience for me!  This was the first time that I went back to the movie theaters ever since the pandemic started and I'm so happy that Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was my first movie back in theaters! 

* I just started redoing my new Rabbit Ears Entertainment website that's for the fans of the franchise and I just loved giving the website a more creative look!  It's always fun to experiment with your blogs and websites and see how everything turns out!




☆ It Starts at Midnight had posted her Reviews in a Minute: March and April



Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2022



💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕


9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. It's fun going back to the theaters again, isn't it?

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonic looks fun.

    Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you enjoyed SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2!! I know you've been looking forward to it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got to see Sonic the Hedgehog at the movies. I miss going to the movies so much. Happy it was a good experience for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim Carrey is a hoot in all comedic his roles. Glad to hear Sonic was entertaining.

    ReplyDelete